Today Kris had to go into work, so I tagged along to get some snacks and also get some work done. The Google office, as described before, has everything you could need or want to distract you during the work day (all designed to increase productivity and encourage people to stay at the office more.) I took a homework break to sit in the massage chair while I talked to sissy on the phone. I stocked up on snacks. The usual.
Google likes lava lamps, and I was commenting on how there was a mini-lava lamp night light in the women's bathroom. Kris said there was one in the men's room, too. Then, I asked if there was a scale in the men's room and he said no.
Regardless of whether it was provided by Google or brought in by an employee, there is a digital scale in the women's bathroom but not the men's. Maybe this difference shouldn't be so surprising . And, I admit, I did think ooo a scale I wonder how much I weigh - especially after so much good thanksgiving food and then weighed myself. It just seemed like a very public place -that wasn't a gym- to have a scale (which also isn't so surprising after reading some anthro articles about scales and weight measurement).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's troubling. if i worked there, that thing would drive me mad.
Post a Comment