"There is a flyer going around campus that says if the stadium is packed for the football game on the 15th, there will be no classes on the 16th. This information is completely untrue!"
From the academic coordinator for Anthropology:
"Hi. I wanted to let you know because of the football game Thursday night (November 15), the anthropology main office, advising center and business office will be closing at 3:00 PM. Classes held on Thursday will still continue, however."
More information from the President's office:
"First, I want to be clear about what will not occur on November 15. Classes will not be canceled, nor will any portion of the University close operations on account of game day activities. In addition, game day activities such as Fan Fiesta will not be permitted to use amplified sound until after 5 p.m. and tailgaters will not be permitted to consume alcohol until after 3 p.m.
That said, it will be necessary for us to adjust our work day, as the usual game day events will occur, including afternoon tailgating and the opening of certain parking facilities to football fans."
This seems like a lot of buildup for a game. But, to be fair, it is against #2 Oregon (9pm ET, ESPN). And, last year Arizona upset Oregon at Oregon. I don't know if Arizona has a chance, even during this season of magic/mysterious upsets, but I will be watching (any excuse for some football).
1 comment:
I would love to see an SEC school try to pull some bull like that! Lemme know how it goes!
Post a Comment