Wednesday, November 07, 2007

the calendar says November....

Tucson is having record setting warm temps. While I was shivering in D.C., Tucson made it to 90 over the weekend. The average high for Nov 7th is 77 - today we met or broke the record of 89 . This weather is making it even harder to believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner.

Also, though the calendar says November and it is somewhat cool overnight and in the early morning (average 50, it's been around 60), Uggs seem a bit unnecessary in the middle of the afternoon. In fact, I imagine the girl I saw today wearing them must have been uncomfortable: suede fuzzy lined boots + 89 degrees = sweaty feet.

2 comments:

Sarah Marie said...

Maybe she flew in from Alabama today...it was/is freezing at night these days. Say, what do you think of Uggs anyway?

Erica said...

It's all in the name Sarah - ugh.