>Assignment: Crtically review an ethnography and put it in context of readings from class.
>Comment: "I appreciated your critical review of Heald's book... especially as you put it into relation with other class readings."
I had to remind myself that the work I do for my classes is for my benefit, not for my profs, and I get as much back as I put in, etc etc. Still, the quick and short response stood in stark contrast to the hours of effort and thought put into the paper.
On the plus side, the comment and grade came back within 3 hours. And it is more than I have gotten from my other classes.
>Comment: "I appreciated your critical review of Heald's book... especially as you put it into relation with other class readings."
I had to remind myself that the work I do for my classes is for my benefit, not for my profs, and I get as much back as I put in, etc etc. Still, the quick and short response stood in stark contrast to the hours of effort and thought put into the paper.
On the plus side, the comment and grade came back within 3 hours. And it is more than I have gotten from my other classes.
1 comment:
Wow. Thanks. You professed a lot this semester.
Post a Comment