In an effort to be organized, I have been hole-punching all my articles I am printing at home from the electronic course reserves (about 15 a week for one class alone). I brought my handy three-hole punch all the way from Virginia, so I am going to make the most of it. It's sleek, it's light. However, there is a flaw in its design: the easily removed snap-on bottom panel - which does not fully snap in place. And, thus, as you can imagine, it easily does fall off in the middle of use.
This happened a week and half ago, but there were not enough little confetti pieces to bother me (meaning I was too busy (re: lazy) to vacuum). Tonight, however, after a week and half of accumulation (and being too trusting (lazy) to empty it), when the bottom popped off, little round pieces of paper fell to the floor like snow around my desk. Now I do have to vacuum, which I will do Friday, my designated chore day. Because even I have limits to the dis-order I can tolerate (Mary Douglas, anyone?). A bright side, this might be the only white ground cover I see for a while.
Side note: Yes, I am aware this is one of my few references to the classes I am taking. School is good, for all who have inquired. I promise to write more about it soon.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment