Yesterday I saw Heather at the park and she and I discussed how this weather made it feel like being on vacation, like being on spring break in Florida. The past few days it has been mid-70s and sunny -- early "spring" for Arizona. This week upcoming it will be back around the average of mid-60s.
At first, I thought this early spring weather was a problem. Yes it is great and wonderful, and I would not trade places with people getting 20ft snow drifts in NY or even the chance of ice pellets in Alabama. However, after a few days of this glorious weater, by yesterday, I was in full vacation mode. I slept in, drove the park, went for a run, relaxed, and felt very unstressed. It reminded me of summer break (well, summer in other parts of the US, not Arizona summer) and I responded by doing a lot of nothing.
Apparently a mini-vacation was just what I needed because today I have been extra productive* and still feel relaxed. I hope this continues through spring break -nice weather mixed with productive days. Soon we are going to revive our study sessions by the pool, which are not always productive - but always relaxing.
*(The clouds may also be a factor in discouraging me from going outside to play today).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
eh, too bad were back to the chilliness! i've stopped trying to figure this cities weather out...
Post a Comment