Thursday, February 22, 2007

adventures in India

No, I am not going to India. But Kris is currently there - and surviving. Google has an office in Hyderabad, India and part of Kris's team is there. So Google will be sending him to India every 6-8 months. He hasn't gotten to see much yet. I am going to try to post two videos he took with his cell phone of where he is staying. Partly because I think it is cool that he could take cell phone videos and email them to me while also talking via gmail chat. (Yes, I know I have grown up in this technology age, but it still impresses me sometimes).

Well I have uploaded the videos via Google Video, but I cannot seem to connect to blogger from that site to embed them. So here are the links. The clips are short and poor quality - because they came froma a cell phone. There are not glamorous or exicting shots because it is just pictures of the neighborhood and house. But, I think they are interesting:

The neighborhood

The house

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there always beautiful, beautiful, Indian music flowing through the streets in India?