Friday, February 16, 2007

goodbye old friend, hello shiny new friend

After three year of excellence service and hard work, trips to many cities and other countries, and two roadtrips across the US, and thousands of pictures, the life my digital camera came to its natural end last month. As you can see, it went out in a sad way - exposed to the world; alternatively, it died doing what it loved.


(it's stuck this way)











Because it would be about as expensive to fix it as it would be to get a newer, sleeker version, I was fortunate to be bestowed with a new PowerShot from someone who appreciates and supports photography. It's lighter and smaller, with more power and zoom. So you can look forward to pictures gracing the blog again. With spring coming, wildflowers blooming in AZ, and trips to Montana and NYC planned, I am fortunate to have a camera to capture it all.



Here's to fond memories and new adventures!

2 comments:

Sarah Marie said...

Pretty shiny nail polish, pretty shiny camera! My camera died this summer, I am in serious withdrawl. Take lots of pictures for us!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I want a new camera!!