There has not been a post about food in a while (2 weeks) so today I would like to recognize my newest discovery (which many other people already know about): bulk. Specifically, the bulk isles at Sunflower Market.
While I do not know the origins of the food items in the bulk barrels, and I have heard that other people at other markets have found undesirable extras in their bulk item (such as little insects) - I feel good about the options at Sunflower. I can get just as much or as little as I want of nuts, candies, flours, pastas, crunchy snacks, etc. Most recently I got seasame sticks, almonds, and roasted green peas (my most favorite find - crunchy, salty, and slightly pea-tasting -- not wasabe flavor). Not only do I love the variety and the ability to get just the amount you want, but the price is right. In sum: I love Sunflower Market and I love bulk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment