
Do people even pay attention to the state quarters any more? I like them, but I forgot that they continue to issue new ones. I guess the younger states are used to getting the short end of the stick. All of the quarters can be seen at this site: http://www.quarterdesigns.com/ In 2008, the final 5 designs will be distributed, including Arizona's.
These were the choices Arizonans were voting on. Though the Navajo Code Talkers and the men in a canoe exploring the grand canyon are interesting - was there any doubt that a Grand Canyon Design would win? Arizona is the Grand Canyon State. The drivers licenses feature the Grand Canyon as the background. (as previously noted). Is there anything worth seeing in Arizona besides the Grand Canyon? (Although I admit I haven't seen it yet...)
Oh, in case you didn't know or you have forgotten - the Grand Canyon is in Arizona.
1 comment:
Yes but can the Grand Canyon eradicate extreme povery and hunger as an iconic emblem?
Post a Comment