Thursday, May 24, 2007

On the road

Tucson to the middle Texas was a repeat of last summer (except for being in reverse and not getting stuck in El Paso because of flooding). I had the 2006 J and K cross country mix to start things out. And several new great mixes from Heather. Since I was alone and since New Mexico and Texas from the interstate are boring, pictures are limited. We have....

-The packed, ready to go car.















Is that a tumbleweed or just part of a dead bush? I had to make one last trip to the storage unit this morning














And then I was off, on I-10 east to I-20.














-Also, there was the usual border patrol checkpoint, in slow single file line, allowing for time to take in the scenery.















This pic from outside Abilene illustrates several points:
-It is 8:17pm central time and still light outside.
-It is cloudy and grey.
-Grass and trees.
All changes from Tucson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is so much to learn about West TN, but luckily you have Malinda and Malinda-based fun to help guide you on your way. Hmmmmmmm.... I want Malinda-based, non-straw based fun... J.