It was very hot (100+) and very sunny so I got in some pool time while Kris was working. And there was road construction all over Tempe and Phoenix for the light rail - to open in Decemember 2008.
I snapped these outside the hotel. I am facinated by the red, orange, and yellow flowers all on one stalk.


4 comments:
Wow, those are pretty flowers! Is the light rail going to go from Tucson to PHX? That will be sweet, especially for cheap flights to PHX. XO! p.s. the word verification that I had to type has "PHX" in the middle of it!
Right. Am mildly displeased by the use of "ph" as a replacement for "f". Honestly...
Purty flowers!
Oh, I love those. I have 2 of those little trees (Mexican Birds of Paradise) recently planted in my yard. I hope they bloom next year. I will name one of them Katie!
Post a Comment