Monday, January 08, 2007

secret ingredient

When I moved here and had to stock up on staples, on a bonus card whim at the grocery store I bought a McCormick black pepper grinder and got another grinder free. I selected the Garlic Pepper Seasoning Grinder. This quickly became my favorite seasoning (the black pepper grinder has never been used). I have used it in Texas Hash Brown casserole and Broccoli casserole for a little kick. I use it on salad and cooked vegetables. And today I used it in my black-eyed pea salad.

If you struggle with spices or don't have room for an army of dried spice shakers, or if you want a go-to flavor addition, this little grinder is for you.


You're welcome.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I have the black pepper, multicolored pepper, italian seasoning and pizza seasoning grinders. Can you tell I like these things? I don't have the garlic pepper but the italian and pizza ones have garlic in them.