Saturday, September 29, 2007

Happiness is....

A little charm for your phone (and a gift from a thoughtful friend)...

...even if you aren't quite sure of the purpose of the popsicle stick-looking bit sticking out from the bunny.

At least it isn't a pig key chain that sounds like a frog. ;) (Thank you, Heather, for getting a bell-free bunny).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, so you're saying it WASN'T a good thing that my pig key chain went off for five minutes in class? Or that I got so fed up with that stupid bell thing that I wripped it off in a fit of annoyance?

We shall continue to ponder the bunny's appendange. And you're welcome :)

Erica said...

I have THE SAME PHONE! That is the phone I blog from all the time. I also have about 80 songs on it and listen to them at work. I do not have a popsicle bunny though. Do they make LSU phone charms? Time to Google!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Those are really popular out here (Japan). Just so you know, Ha has a new blog now since our connection on base is too slow for her old one. www.kawaii-hana-chan.blogspot.com

TTYL, miss you!