The undergraduate lecture class I am a T.A. for had its first graded assignment due via email by 9:00 a.m. this morning. The questions were sent out on Wednesday 8/29. Here is the range of times when I got their responses:
First: 10:40 p.m., 8/30.
Last: 8:58 a.m., 9/3.
Also fun to see are the timestamps almost every hour starting at midnight up until the deadline this morning: 12:24 a.m., 12:26, 1:02, 1:46, 2:50, 3:06, 4:29, 5:04, 5:13, 5:18, 7:43, 8:31, 8:38, 8:45, 8:58.
I am sure some of those students were hating me/the professor/the class at 4am, but maybe they will learn to get their homework done earlier. It is only the first weekly assignment of 14, so I hope they don't burn out. Of course, most of them are 18 and 19, so finishing work at 5am is not a problem. I, on the other hand, am glad that my body won't let me do that anymore.
Now I have the fun task of grading 28 assignments.
Monday, September 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am half-ass TAing for a stats class - basically just doing the grading for my boss, and their assignments were due ar noon on Thursday and they handed them in as a class at noon on Thursday - it's only 4 pediatric dentistry residents - all women.
Post a Comment