Friday, August 31, 2007

you got served by the BART operator!

On the BART from SFO to Oakland, I noticed that the operator had a particularly kind and clear voice each time she announced a stop name. But, it doesn't take much for sweet to turn to sassy...

After having to wait for maybe 30 seconds so that the doors could close (you know, hearing the repeated "ding" of the doors trying to close), the operator comes on as we start moving and says:

"It was VERY rude of YOU to hold the door and make us all late because YOU were late. I suggest you get a schedule..."

Awesome! I could just imagine all of the people staring at the person who held the doors in their car - unfortunately it wasn't in my car.


I am in Oakland. The weather is lovely and perfect. Good luck to all my teams tomorrow (Virginia, Alabama, Arizona, and especially Tennessee)!

No comments: