Friday, October 19, 2007

variations on brown and green

I have a lot of brown and green in my wardrobe. While these are good colors for me, I might need to branch out.

In brown, green, and white I have: long sleeve shirts, 3/4 sleeve shirts, short sleeve shirts, and tank tops (with multiples of some); in brown and green, I have sweaters and dresses. Also I have 3 pairs of brown pants and 1 pair of green-ish pants.

So, today my goal was to wear something not brown or green or white to lead my discussion section. I went with a coral-ish color top and was feeling pretty good about it. Until I realized I was wearing green shoes.

I need more red and black in my life (except for the red -with brown- shoes that always wear because they look so cute with brown, green, or white.).

1 comment:

Sarah Marie said...

This post is so funny! I have a couple of shirts and one pair of shoes that, for some reason, remind me of you. What colors are they? Why, brown and green, of course!