This was a featured item at Target last month.Oh, Target, how thoughtful/manipulative you are to put the things I didn't even know that I needed on the end caps so I will immediately see them, pick them up, and put them in my cart. These were in the frozen food case that is directly in front of you when you come to the end of the first wide sidewalk [hmm what would these be called] and then have to turn right to continue through the store.
Last year I tried the combo pack of Vanilla and Chocolate. They were okay but the vanilla and chocolate flavors left something to be desired. Mint, however, is perfection. If I see Cookies N Cream or Strawberry Shortcake, I may try those as well. I expect Mint will be a permanent resident of my freezer.
1 comment:
Nice, Katie. Making me want ice cream at 10am. ;)
I remember those plates!
Post a Comment