Wednesday, April 25, 2007
late spring in Tucson
April in Tucson has been lovely. This surprised me since in mid-March there was some unusually hot weather. The past couple of weeks have been 70s-80s, breezy, and sunny. With final papers and projects, I haven't been outside enjoying it as much as I would have liked. A group member in my public health class pointed out that it is kind of sad because by the time we finish with classes and finals, the nice weather will be done and it will be hot. (Friday and onward the temps are forecast to be in the 90s.) At least the weather has been perfect for keeping the windows open so I haven't missed out on the pleasantness completely. And, the approaching hot temps, sunshine, and no classes combo translates to lots of quality pool time, about which I would never complain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck with the final papers and projects, and good luck with the pool time! When you come to AL we will be visiting our good friend the UA pool/waterslide/lazy river. :)
Post a Comment