Cool pic! When did you get up to Alaska? Ever since I saw the movie 30 Days of Night I've wanted to go see the arctic cirle for myself. I'm jealous!
I read blogs all day at work to try and stay sane. Stop by my blog and say hello sometime (http://theredbedayslikethese.blogspot.com/) I'm trying to increase my blogger friends list!
...Katie, I just went to your picsaweb site and looked at your Alaska Railroad photos... I have been wanting to get up there and take that trip myself. You've got to say hi to me sometime so that we can chat it up! ;-)
3 comments:
AWESOME!
Hi Katie,
Cool pic! When did you get up to Alaska? Ever since I saw the movie 30 Days of Night I've wanted to go see the arctic cirle for myself. I'm jealous!
I read blogs all day at work to try and stay sane. Stop by my blog and say hello sometime (http://theredbedayslikethese.blogspot.com/) I'm trying to increase my blogger friends list!
...Joe
...Katie, I just went to your picsaweb site and looked at your Alaska Railroad photos... I have been wanting to get up there and take that trip myself. You've got to say hi to me sometime so that we can chat it up! ;-)
Post a Comment