In section last week, the students were asking why the class didn't have an online homepage through the University D2L system ("desire to learn"- gag). I said it wasn't the professor so I didn't get to make the decisions, and one student replied, "I wish you were."
Well, today (if he shows up), he will get to test that theory- as I will be leading the 50 minute class lecture.
200 uninterested undergrads can't be any worse than an hour and a half with 45 9th graders or 70 8th graders, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So, how did it go? What did you lecture on?
I think it went well. Maybe not great, but not awful. I am going to get my students to do an anonymous eval in section Friday. The topic was from a chapter health and disease in a global system - I talked about HIV.
i'm sure you did awesome. i wanna hear all next time i see you.
Post a Comment