Sunday, July 01, 2007

good food and good company

Our supervisor was nice enough to agree to a request for us interns to come up to his house in Birmingham to have a cookout. There was so much good food - and it was agreed, that it was even better and more satisfying because we weren't in the dorms and it was different from the usual sandwiches, soup, pasta, etc.

Preparation - Kate, Anya* and me














Anya's mojitos to go along with preparations














Delicious results - Shannon's 7 layer dip and Anya's guacamole














*Postscript - At least once a day, someone will ask if Anya and I are twins. We always laugh and say no. Anya has been asked if she is Puerto Rican and I have been asked if I am Asian. So somehow we can appear to be from those areas but also look like twins. I think it is funny.

1 comment:

Sarah Marie said...

I can see how people would think you look alike.

Mmm, guacamole...