Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Spring Break part 1: San Fran/MTV

I spent the first half of spring break in the Bay Area: Mountain View (MTV for short by those google people), San Fran, and Santa Cruz. Kris made it safely back from India, arriving in Cali 4 hours before I did, so he was pretty jetlagged for several days. It was beautiful weather - while Kris was at work, I spent the afternoons in the park across from his apt.

Below are pictures from my walk from the Bart station to Pier 39 and at Pier 39 with my friend Kristen, her husband Martin, and their precious 13month old Hana. Also are a couple pics from an afternoon trip to Santa Cruz, where Kris and I enjoyed the wharf and beach.











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh...how is it possible that Hana gets cuter every time I see a new picture of her?

Erica said...

Is Kris on his cell phone in this picture??? For shame.

Sarah Marie said...

He's probably conducting uber-interesting and uber-secret Google business?!?!?