Monday, March 05, 2007

how new products are born?

conversation via g-chat:

me: yay I have a new task for work
Kris: yay
me: creating a monthly newsletter - first issue to be distributed apr 1
me: the downside is that I will be using word for layout and design because that is all I have on my computer
Kris: booo!
Kris: only if there was a good, free, google solution for that.....
me: is there?
Kris: i don't think so

~~~~~~~~~~~
Which leaves me to wonder: is there really not a google solution - or is there one in the works, but Kris cannot tell me about it because google secrecy is tighter than the CIA.

This could make a good advertising phrase/tagline: "there's a free google solution for that."

1 comment:

Sarah Marie said...

Kris better give you a cut of the dough if your slogan suddenly appears with a trademark after it!

Is he still in India?