from nyt: oct 5, 2006:
"The Southeastern Conference might be too good for its own good. With five teams still in the thick of the national-title chase, a so-called ''game of the season'' comes around nearly every week. This week it's No. 9 LSU at No. 5 Florida and No. 13 Tennessee facing No. 10 Georgia. In the SEC West, No. 2 Auburn will play Arkansas for first place."
--There isn't much I can add to this summary except GO VOLS!
Games to watch:
-Arkansas at Auburn - noon ET on CBS
-LSU at Flordia - 3:30 ET on CBS
-UT at UGA - 7:45 ET on ESPN
I will be trying to practice self-control and only watch the UT game. It will help that I am planning on going to the pool tomorrow - since it will be 88 :) )
And a game that I imagine won't get much attention: Duke at Alabama. Duke at Alabama?? Hahahaha. I guess this is result of the new policy of being able to count one out of conference game toward rankings (at least I think I heard that is a new policy).
Also, I will confess to watching football on Thursday night - NC State vs Fl State. This was a quality game - which was why I couldn't turn it off. Plus, I like to see FSU lose.
Friday, October 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Geaux tigers! I can't believe Arkansas beat Auburn. Now LSU just has to beat them and Ole Miss and Alabama to win the division and play for the SEC champeenship! Sounds easy right? Ha!
LSU will definitely beat Alabama. And we will lose to UT. And maybe even Florida International. Our show against Duke was PATHETIC. It was such a messy game, which is ridiculous at this point in the season. Duke had only scored once this season until last night, when they scored twice. At one point I thought we might lose, seriously. Ugh. I have lost my faith in Alabama football.
Post a Comment