Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Thoughts from the east coast, pre-trip

"There are palm trees on campus"
--This is my first comment about Tucson (which I finally am spelling correctly on the first try, without second thought - most of the time). Visiting 2 days in April did not provide much of a view of all Tucson will have to offer. But, I am excited to go - to go on a road trip from Tennessee to Arizona with John - and to go back to school (which I am trying to remember to say is "next month" not "next year").

I will attempt to record and share the experience - starting with pictures from my second cross-country road trip of the summer. And offer reflection and commentary along the way.
(See SanFranciscoorBust.blogspot.com for road trip #1.)


A picture from my April visit - see, there is grass. How could you have a quad without grass?


No comments: