Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Have you heard the Cardinals are going to the Super Bowl?

People in Pheonix are going a little Cardinals crazy and a few eating establishments have decided to jump on the band wagon. So far the various offers either have not interested me (free churro at Del Taco for people wearing Cardinals something) or are too far away (free red velvet Cardinals cupcake at a special cupcake shop in Scottsdale*).

But, today I was happy to read: From 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday, anyone wearing red will receive a free burrito at any Chipotle restaurant in the Valley.

Looks like I know my lunch plans for Saturday. :)


*I mapped it and the bakery is 24 miles from Kris's apartment. On the other hand, a free red velvet cupcake. In the end, the cost of gas to get there would be about the same as the cupcake normally costs: $3.25

No comments: