From our room on the 30th floor at Paris, we had a partial view of the strip and the mountains.

We could even see part of the fountain show at the Bellagio.

Dinner at Aureole on Thanksgiving was delicious. From our table we could see both the wine tower and the swans outside.

A thanksgiving main course was available and Kris got that. I went with halibut and asparagus. The star was dessert. I got the tiramisu with salted caramel ice cream and a warm brownie. Oh my goodness this was amazing.

While it was not a traditional thanksgiving and I did miss being with my family enjoying all of my t-giving favorites, overall it was fun and memorable.
Now it is time for several helpings of college football. All my teams are on TV today! Wahoowah! Roll Tide! Go Vols (and goodbye, Phil Fulmer)!
2 comments:
What a fun Thanksgiving trip! What a fantastic dessert!
I don't know anything about the Hoover Dam; why did it take so long to cross it?
The highway that crosses the Hoover Dam is the main route between Vegas and Phoenix. It goes to two lanes that wind down and across the dam and you can't help but stop and look around as you cross it (even though you can't see much from your car). So it causes major back-ups!
Post a Comment