While the overall TFA experience has had its ups and downs, this note she received adds a little happy light to the ending (I am posting on behalf of sissy since she doesn't have a blog anymore):

Dear Ms. G,
I am really going to miss you. I will miss when you sneeze like 6 times. You are the best science teacher. If I had to choose my best subject, I will choose science. I love you Ms. G. I hope to see you again. Have a great summer. You are funny, nice, and sweet. You rock, and you are beautiful. You are also flexible. I will call this summer. Bye.
From your favorite student,
I am really going to miss you. I will miss when you sneeze like 6 times. You are the best science teacher. If I had to choose my best subject, I will choose science. I love you Ms. G. I hope to see you again. Have a great summer. You are funny, nice, and sweet. You rock, and you are beautiful. You are also flexible. I will call this summer. Bye.
From your favorite student,

1 comment:
Sissy you survived! I am so proud of you. We'll all miss the anecdotes from your class. Have a safe trip K n'C.
Post a Comment