Cute picture! Thanks for the bday wishes!! Not sure if you check our blog much, but we are currently expecting our 2nd little girl! Vienna Li, due in July. We are loving Okinawa, although it is finally getting hard to be away from family because Hana really bonded with both her grandmothers when they visited and it kills me when she asks for them and there's nothing I can do about it... Anyway, it's always good hearing from you and I enjoy staying up to date with your adventures via this thing. :O)
2 comments:
she looks so little there, like a kitten!
Cute picture! Thanks for the bday wishes!! Not sure if you check our blog much, but we are currently expecting our 2nd little girl! Vienna Li, due in July. We are loving Okinawa, although it is finally getting hard to be away from family because Hana really bonded with both her grandmothers when they visited and it kills me when she asks for them and there's nothing I can do about it... Anyway, it's always good hearing from you and I enjoy staying up to date with your adventures via this thing. :O)
Post a Comment