I was pleasantly surprised to get this "meal-snack" on a 2 hour Continental flight. It is the perfect size - in contrast to over-sized portions. And, I enjoyed it much more than the all prepackaged shelf stable snack boxes I have had on longer flights on other airlines. At least, in the current state of minimalist air travel, some airlines are trying.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
a good idea from an airline
I was pleasantly surprised to get this "meal-snack" on a 2 hour Continental flight. It is the perfect size - in contrast to over-sized portions. And, I enjoyed it much more than the all prepackaged shelf stable snack boxes I have had on longer flights on other airlines. At least, in the current state of minimalist air travel, some airlines are trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Damn, they gave you fritos! I love me some fritos but never think to buy them.
Post a Comment