The first was cute and expected, wrapped in the local newspaper.

The second, interesting and leaving one to wonder, are all their books wrapped this way? And, why do they have so many extra map books?

The third, a bit perplexing. A produce bag?? Does someone take a handful every time they go to the store? Does the bookstore owner have a special relationship with someone at the grocery store?

4 comments:
Intriguing... Man I can't wait to buy books for school!
The one from Australia shall come wrapped in dingoes. Is Sissy going back to school?
(My wrod verification was "prrrn" like a kitty!)
Also I am on my way to yoga with my eye pillow.
Finally - I am blessing you with value shopping karma ***!
What books did you get? I just bought a whole bunch so maybe I will steal your idea for a blog post.
I got Malinowski, one by the prof teaching the undergrad class "Earth is my mother, sky is my father", and another one I am not remembering.
Another weird thing: I got 5 more books yesterday (packaged separately, from diff sellers), and *none* of them had additional book wrapping besides the envelop.
Post a Comment